Looking to add coaching skills to your management toolbox?
We know that sometimes leading a team can be overwhelming.
That’s why we are here to give you the skills and leadership tools that let’s you loosen the reins and relax a bit more in your leadership style. Seriously, relax! You will be surprised what your team can do with proper coaching. It’s valuable to add coaching skills to your leadership toolbox and we are here to help you take incremental steps to be successful.
- Your office is a revolving door of people just ‘popping in to ask a quick question’ and as a result you can’t get any of your own work done.
- It feels like your team is running on empty. They have low energy and excitement at work.
- Your style of dictating to your team is annoying even to you.
- As a new leader you haven’t established too many skills in your management toolbox. The idea of using coaching skills to lead your team is intriguing to you.
- You’ve asked someone on your team to finish a project and it’s still sitting on their desk…days later.
- One word, TURNOVER. You’ve had a startling amount of turnover on your team and you would do anything to fix the problem.
Vancouver Leadership Training
Space is limited.
Essential Coaching Skills for Leaders is $155/person.
So what is this class about? 7 essential coaching strategies
You will learn 7 easy to understand coaching strategies that combined will transform your leadership style. After learning each tool you will want to implement them right away. This 3-hour workshop will not only teach you the tools but also take it one step further and help you determine how to implement the tools into your day‐to‐day work life. Participants walk away with an action plan towards implementing the strategies and accountability so that you don’t slide the notes into a file drawer never to be seen again! If you want to add coaching skills to your leadership toolbox you’ve come to the right place.
- Thanks for a fantastic workshop! It was chocked full of valuable tools and information and I just have to say, as a professional speaker and coach myself, I LOVED the way you conducted the day. It had a fantastic mix of lecture, exercises, and dialogue that really drove the learning home. You had a great group and your style opened them up from the start so they were engaged, interactive and insatiably curious. And, despite the abundant interaction, you still managed to cover the content in a way that felt complete and whole – the mark of a master! Thanks again for letting me join you, I both learned and re-learned a ton! ~ Steven F.
- I enjoyed the 7 essential coaching skills that will improve our work/management experience. These specific ways to improve will make a difference in my life as well as the workplace. ~ Sue B.
- Very good class that makes me feel more confident in my leadership role. ~ Daniel T.
- Very well organized training. The tools and strategies provided will be great to implement in our workplace. ~ Anne H.
- I learned how important it is to develop strong and engaging relationships with employees to create a productive work environment. I felt the class was very valuable not only for leaders and management types but for anyone interested in improving their interactions with others. ~ Ryan W.
- I’ve already created a game plan to implement the strategies to raise the morale of staff and improve our work environment. ~ Jennifer P.
- Your training approach is engaging and easy to follow. ~ Casey M.
The 7 Essential Coaching Skills were very useful because they are simple enough that I can immediately implement them. I’m glad the information presented was practical. ~ Bob S.
- A great training. Truth be told, I came here begrudgingly. I have a lot on my plate right now and so when my manager signed me up I didn’t really want to attend. That said, I really liked it!!! ~ Anonymous
Register for Vancouver Leadership Training
+ + + Amy McGeachy, HR Consultant Amy McGeachy is an HR Consultant & Professional Development Coach in Portland Metro Area. Amy is a certified HR Professional (PHR) through the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and a Certified Coach through the Coach Training Alliance (CTA) and a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF). Amy works with businesses in the areas of training, recruitment, employee relations and strategic HR.